Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanks You, Sorry and Winners!

First off,  I want to Say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart for following me and for all the lovely Comments. They make me smile each and everyone and YES, I read them all!

I know I have been slacking in posting here! Tis' the Season of business, illness, and just plain old where the bleep did my day just go?!  I want to apologize, i keep meaning to get to it and before you know it...boom its bedtime! I've been busy crafting away from one project to another and yet nothing is finished. Major ADD at work here. On top of that we have 2 new lil furry friends (early Christmas Presents for 2 of the kids) that have been consuming my time. Some by want cause they are so cute, cuddly and so fun. But then there is one! His name is Snowball, though i call him something else and his name i think should be Houdini! He escapes right before your eyes and one day it was 5 times half my day was spent trying to find or catch the little bugger. If he wasn't so cute I would return him. But all the kids are good about caring for them! Feeding, cleaning the cage, entertaining, cuddling, etc.

Here are the cuties:
Scooter, my Son's 1st guniea pig that he purchased everything w/his own money

This is The Day they got their lil Piglets! 2 weeks ago!

Snowball (left) and Chocolate (right)

Chocolate

Snowball (aka Houdini)

All 3 playing

All having a snack of lettuce


So everyday, i go to make my video of making an Stackign Elf and between my camera shutting off 5, 2, 8 minutes or whenever while trying to make the Cute elf, Ugh! its Mom, Come here for a second, Mom, can you hellp me with this, Mom wait you have to see this, Wait Mom blah blah blah and next thing you know I'm off onto something else or I'm just worn out and i have to go rest. My arm has been a real pain in my right side lately, which slows me down that much more. But I promise once i figure out how to use my new camera my lil sister gave me! Oh thank you so much! I have the best 2 sisters one could have! I'm sure they don't say that about me, I'm not as nice as them! But I LOVE them both with all my heart and w/out them well, lets jsut say it wouldn't be a good thing, the world is a better place with them on it !. In the meantime I have uploaded my files for you to purchase for a small nominal fee.

I am having a Christmas Special, you will get ALL of the "Box" files, Halloween which includes, Frankenstein, Witch, and Dracula, then theres just the exploding boxes and lids Then you get The Christmas Ones, Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus(which is one file) , and The Elves (which has hair for a girl or boy) Plus a bonus Christmas Sayings and Christmas Shapes all for the price of $8 ( This is way more stuff and easier than any cricut cartridge) This price is only good til the end of the year!

This Deal expires Dec. 31st at the drop of the New York Ball and the Reg. prices will go into effect Jan. 1, 2011
Halloween Exploding Boxes Files ~ $5
Christmas Exploding Boxes Files ~ $5
Collection Christmas Sayings ~ $1
Collection Christmas Shapes ~ $2

I am going to have a special Post for the purchase of these. As I am waiting for my SVG files to upload so I can put them up with the MTC ones in one post.

I will still have some occasional Free files, but the ones that consume my time like these I will be charging a small fee for my time. I feel that my prices are reasonable and considering what cartridges go for even the simple basic ones, I think they are fair and I look at what would I pay for these and I know I probably would pay more and some people would too. But times are tough for everyone I think more what can I afford.These are non-refundable since they are downloads. I will promise you that i will make sure you get what you pay for. I am here to help you. It may on occasions take me a day or two to get back to you since i am a one woman shop :)  But i am a HUGE Customer Service advocate and I want my customers Happy and that you can count on and I PROMISE that to you.

I also would LOVE for you to share any projects you make with my files. I love to see how other people use them and what they come up with.

Last but not Least, I am going to have a special post for the winners of the 2 Blog Hops I was just honored in being part of! I've written all the names down and my kids will each draw winners for them. So watch for that post in just a bit.
01 09 10