Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rock The Block CTMH Promotion

The promotion statred yesterday and runs thru to Jan. 31st.

What is it?
A collage cubes and the "Rock the Block" stamp set, which work together for interactive fun!  

What do You have to do to get it?
When you place a $25 minimum order from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you get TWO valuable new products: the My Creations Collage Cubes (this is a sneak-peek product from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, will retail for approx. $15 then) and the EXCLUSIVE "Rock the Block" E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion and a $29.95 value). 


How much does it cost?
The set is $15 when you place a minimum of $25 order. That's over a $45 value
for only $15!

Check out the CTMH promotional video


Want to shop On-line with me send me an email and I will send you an evite to shop on-line and be able to order too from while it lasts (clearance) section, towards the $25 order. collage cubes and the "Rock the Block" stamp set, which work together for interactive fun!  While shopping, don't forget that if you spend $50, you also qualify for the cute Dec. SOTM (stamp of the Month) set Mad About You for only $5


Unfortunately, CTMH has closed my website even though I have paid for it and we all were suppose to get free on-line websites in Oct. then got delayed til Dec. and now not sure when. While others get to get free websites,for some reason I would still have to pay even though, I have but because their records are wrong, until they offer me the free website, I'm stuck with the e-vite.

Anyway, I have a set and haven't had a chance to do anything with it or not sure what I want to do, so watch hopefully soon I'll have something creative done.

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic
01 09 10