Thursday, January 26, 2012

CTMH Rock The Block + Charity

This Past month CTMH has Rock The Block Campaign. It includes one of the new items that will be in the New Spring/Summer Idea Book! Its simple, order $25 from the Winter catalog which you can do on my website HERE or email me your order and I can send you a paypal invoice, pay me either thru paypal, money order or personal check( personal check has exceptions and rules.) and get The My Creations Collage Cubes plus a bonus E-size adorable Rock The Block Stamp set.



Here's the great part, not only do you get to get some fun new CTMH items to use for your scrapbooking or cardmaking or whatever papercrafting project your working on now or in the future. I am taking my profits and going to give it to a friend who has been fighting cancer and her husband has been recently been laid off and they will be loosing their health insurance.  I personally know what its like to be out of work and not have any social government benefits, such as unemployment or disability) to relieve your income loss but to also have mounting medical bills and the stress to find a way to pay them and try to pay just the day to day bills that you barely make enough to pay. So, This campaign ends Jan. 31, 2012. Thats a week to order!! So please Hurry! You will be helping, not just my friend, but me too by meeting my minimum too!
I will have more opportunities to help raise money for my friend too!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic
01 09 10