Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jolee's Series Part 1 ~ Day 2

If you missed the the First day you can see it HERE.  
Today, I'm continuing with Disney Princesses Theme. 


You can modify the sketches and Layouts with another "theme" and using different Jolee's and other embellishments.  Yesterday, I showed how I used the Larger Jolee's/Die Cuts as a "picture" and Matted them. Today, I am going to show the larger Jolee's/Die Cut unmatted. Most of my Scrapbook Sketches are with multiple pictures and usually using at least one if not more at a "regular" sized photo, of either a 4"x6", 4.25"x5.5 ', or 3.5 'x5". I will on many occasions use smaller pictures sizes so you will need to trim them. But I try to think realistic and simply so that I can have as many pictures fit in my scrapbooks as possible and spend more time on embellishing than trimming pictures or trimming very few. Hope that make sense. I also do not like to use "printed" paper as my top mat unless its a muted print.  An unfinished layout like I have looks pretty with the "printed" papers but for me personally, I don't feel it works when you put the pictures down. I scrap with my pictures being the focus and the rest is accenting to help tell the story.  So onto the Fun part my Sketches which are specific themed for the specific Jolee's Dimensinal sticker I used.

 I used the Lil mermaid and The Waves in my Sketch and Layout.






 I used both the Jolee's Princess Aurora and Silver fancy Stickers for my Sketch and Layout






Need to stock up on Jolee's? Check out Rachel's yardsellr HERE!  Be sure to "like" her yardsale, maybe "love" a few items or leave a comment or two :)

You can find my Yardsale HERE and you can  "like" my yardsale, maybe "love" a few items or leave a comment or two :)

Want to win a set of Jolee's or some Baker's Twine? Do a Scrapbook Layout using some Jolee's that is "inspired" by one of my four sketches from yesterday or today, Post a link in the comment section below with the link to your picture of your Layout, which Sketch Inspired you and what Jolee's Pack you used. The Layout does NOT need to be a Princess theme or use the same Jolee's even, but it does need to have some Jolee's in it. Post by Next Tuesday the 14th.


Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!

TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic


01 09 10