Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jolee's Series Part 2 ~ School Days Theme

Continuing on with the Jolee's Series, we are now moving on to Part 2 ~ School Days. Part One was Disney Princesses. Once I start feeling better and can talk without my throat hurting or sounding like I have a frog in my throat I will be adding video tutorials until then, unfortunately I am stuck with just picture and written posts.

For the first Part of Part 2 School Days, I thought we'd start with "First Day", thinking best to start at the beginning of a Child's days of school :)



Need Jolee's check out Rachel's yardsale HERE or her Etsy Store HERE Let her know I (The Scrapoholic) sent you.

You can also check out my yardsale HERE and my CTMH Website HERE for CTMH products


Of course I used Jolee's Boutique 3 Dimensional stickers, along with other products to make my layout. I didn't do a sketch on this one this time. I used a pre-existing partially done layout I was working on that needed finishing touches and of course the Jolee's First Day was perfect!

As you can see, I changed up the title, I didn't like the yellow with the pinking edge under the First Day nuetral/beige colored cardstock. I used my undu to safely remove it and put a different simple chocolate cardstock layer under to go with the colors I was already using. I added the lil embellishments to the paper and saved some for other pages I plan to do later.

My Layout:


Close up of title:

Close up of embellisment corners:




Stay Tuned for more Jolee's Series Part 2 School Days Theme.

Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic
01 09 10