Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jolee's Series Part 1 ~ Day 3

Continuing on with the Jolee's Series. We are still on Part 1 Disney Princesses. Today, I am going to show you how I used the Jolees's Disney Princess Dimensional Stickers to alter a mini notebook. The same can be done on a larger scale note book too. This notebook has a closure flap and pen with a spot for the pen inside, you'll see in the pictures below. The book measures 5.5" x 4.75" (I think or about there). Its just plain craft cardstock for the cover and a small spiral notebook inside. I just altered the outside, not sure If I'm going to do for the inside. Once, I decide, I will be listing these in my yardsellr store

The Jolee's I used from Rachel's Yardsellr store (HERE)



The Notebook before I altered it:




The Notebooks altered with beautiful papers, inked the edges (of course) and the wonderful Princess Jolee's Dimensional Stickers:





Comeback tomorrow for some Card Sketches and Finished Cards using the same Princesses!

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic
01 09 10