Sunday, June 28, 2015

25 Days of Cut File Freebies June 2015 ~ Day 24


June Freebies Starts today! You will see a few changes in some things as I'm "experimenting" with some different ideas. So would LOVE to hear your feedback!


Freebies are for a "Limited Time"!

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, for "reference" purposes ONLY!


They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.





Sorry Freebie has Expired

Check Out my Etsy Shop HERE for more Cut Files!




Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

5 comments:

  1. I get error message when trying to open the zip file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to "extract" or "unzip" the file then it will be able to open

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill. . . . I am having trouble with this file. When I try to open . . . it is empty . . . I can see that you have something in the file. . . but something is not working. . . I try to unzip and it is empty. . . . . I see someone else had a problem. . . . I can not get this file by the website or the email. . . . . sorry to have so many problems. Thank you for everything.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for fixing it! I tried to download but got an errs. Thank you so very much for your generosity again. I am loving all the files, and unfortunately do not thank you enough!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10