Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bonus Cut File Freebies




Freebies are for a "Limited Time"!

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, for "reference" purposes ONLY!


They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.












Sorry Freebie has Expired

Check Out my Etsy Shop HERE for more Cut Files


Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic akaJill



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jill,

    Just letting you know that there is a problem with the Link/File on the first image, all others are fine. TY for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thhanks for letting me know about the issue with the link. I think I fixed it

      Delete
    2. Sorry but there is still an error opening it. I wish i could send you a screen shot of what it says.

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much, Jill! Love them. Have a nice crafty day!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these files! Wanted to let you know that the first one is reading an error. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me about the link I think I fixed it.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so very much for all these great Finding Nemo files!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry but the error is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry BUT it says no archive found ???
    It may be ME !!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. File DFNAF01 is the only one still coming up with an error :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just letting you know that file DFNAF01 is still not working :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still having trouble opening DFNAF01. It is invalid. Windows can not open the compressed file. Thank you for your help. Have a great crafty day.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just tried to download the first file again and it still wouldn't work. Thanks so much for your files. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried the first one again and it still is not working. Thanks so much for your files, I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10