Monday, June 8, 2015

25 Days Of Cut File Freebies June 2015 - Day 04


June Freebies Starts today! You will see a few changes in some things as I'm "experimenting" with some different ideas. So would LOVE to hear your feedback!

Freebies are for a "Limited Time"!

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, for "reference" purposes ONLY!


They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.



 

I love to hear your thoughts! 
You can leave a comment or simply click one of the Lil Boxes to say "thanks", "Love It", or one of the others :)


I have experimented in "Screenshots" without any watermarks or my "Logo" or the "cutting mat" behind the picture. As many have requested "jpegs" of my images without all the marking for "Print & Cut".  So this file and many throughout this month will have these "JPEGS"  I can not guarantee any promises of these "JPEGS" working to "Print & Cut" with your Machine or Software. I only have MTC (Make The Cut), which I make all my files and export to SVG format. In MTC I can pick the layers I wish to "print" with a simple click of a button, I have NOT ever tried to "print & cut"! 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave me feedback of how these "JPEGS" work for you to "print & Cut" if they're good, bad or ugly! Please let me know also, which cutter & software you are using too!  Thanks in advance!

With this Cut File I've done 5 different "color Combos" in Jpegs to (hopefully) be able to "print & Cut"  IN the Files the JPEGS do NOT have any watermarkings or Logos as Seen in this Picture.






Sorry this file is no longer available
on this blog



The Cut Files have a limited use of license for the original "buyer" only. The "Buyer" can use the"Cut Files" purchased for completed projects for both personal use and/or to make handmade projects for resale & profit.


Check Out my Etsy Shop HERE for more Cut Files!



Until Tomorrow...
Happy Cutting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill
01 09 10