Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Craft Project: Another Vinyl Project

Yes, I'm a vinyl addict! I used to love painting and making craft projects, but after my injury I haven't been able to paint. Vinyl has replaced my desire to paint to some degree, there still is alot vinyl can't do that the paintbrush can.

My best friend and I became friends thru our kids. Both our eldest daughters ecame friends and both our only boys became best friends and my other daughter and her other two daughters became friends. With our kids hanging out with each other, we naturally became friends. We both moved from Oregon back in 2004, and for all of us it was hard but choices had to be made. I moved back with my family in 2011 and she moved back last year.  Sadly, she is moving away again, and I'm very sad. But we will stay in touch and have already made plans to visit each other.

I made her these altered, upcycled candle jars.










You can make your own Mugs or other projects like this one too! Simply go to my Etsy Shop and purchase one of the several Designs I have created. Miles are Measured by the Heart Design HERE or Family/Friends Forever Design HERE. "Quotes" have different fonts, several different "Dashed Lines and Hearts" and each includes, All 50 US States, Outlined, and Solid shape too.

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10