Friday, June 2, 2017

Need Some Feedback Please

I've been working on Lantern Cut Files for a while. I'm getting to the final stages to be ready to list some for sale in my Etsy Shop. I have several Nightmare Before Christmas Lanterns, Spider Web Lanterns and Nativity Lanterns, I listed last year and they've sold ok. I still need to update those with SCAL v2 and Silouette v3 and PNG along with many other files.

However, I'm not sure if people understand my listing photo. Youre suppose to read the listing, but majority don't. I hope to eventually be able to add a "finished" product to each of the listings but that will take alot of time. Currently, my craft room stuff is still all packed. Just curious of how you see/understand the pictures below.

Etsy Listing Title :
Lantern Bird Cage #01 Design #01 with 3 Size Options SVG MTC SCALv2 Digital Cut File
I plan to include this picture in the "zipped file" along with my Terms of Use.  Does it make sense? or should I add it in the listing pictures? or both?

If I added a picture of a "blank" Lantern to the Listing would it help? Like the one below, where its the "basic" Lantern but no "design" in the "window" area?

Any feedback, ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Until Next time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10