Monday, June 12, 2017

Wedding Album - Page 1

Coming up on 4 years ago, both my neice and nephew got married. No, not to each other, though technically they could since my niece is my sister's daughter and my nephew is my husband's brother's son. Sadly, we didn't get to attend either. Between finaces and at the time my health.  Anyways, I made my nephew a wedding album, which I finally sent out to them last month! I made my neice a mini album, which I'll share later. I didn't make her a big one cause my sister is a scrapbooker too. I still have hers to mail out! its packed somewhere with my craft stuff! Can't wait to get my scraproom unpacked! Its going to take probably all summer! Hubby agreed to get it done right thefirst time! He's helping build things to make it all work!

This is the First page of the album





This took me about 6 months to finally finish and get it adhered and done! I tried all sorts of different things. I do love how it finally came together.  
White Flowers are CTMH from back in 2010 ( I loved them and bought a ton and glad I did)
Purple Flowers is a cut & emboss die from Stampin Up (not sureif its still available)
Mini Purple flowers are from container from Micheals in their wedding dept.
Hearts are from a Sizzix die and Cuttlebug Emboss mini folder
Pearls flourishes Don't remember the company name. When I find my left overs I'll let you know
Purple brads and Gems 
Corners are a cut file I made, lost on one of my USB drives, can't find it.
You can get the Bells and Clock in my Etsy Shop along with other Wedding Cut files!

Flowers too

Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapping!
TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10