Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wedding Album - The Bride/Dress Double Scrapbook Layout Pages

This in the next pages in the Wedding Album. The Colors are Purple, Gray and a hint of Green. Why green? Because the Grooms Suit was Gray and his tie was a white with purple paisley print with a hint of green in it. Its his tie that inspired the whole "look" of the album.
This is my 2nd favorite layout of the album.


You can get the Dress, (along with a few other embellishments), in my Etsy Shop HERE



the flourishes are from Sizzix-Originals-TM-Corner-Design-655008 and Sizzix Big Z Flower & Vines #2 Decorative Corner Swirls.  I tirmmed and manipulatedthem to get the look I wanted.

You can get more *NEW* Wedding Cut Files
 in my Etsy shop

Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapping!
TTFN The Scrapoholic
01 09 10