Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big Ten Blog Hop continued...

Ok, Blogger is really frustrating me! I've lost all the blogs I was following and have to re-follow everyone for starters.  My First Big Ten Blog Hop post is not showing my whole post! I see everything in edit mode but when i publish its not all there?  I've checked from my daughters computer and it does the samething. Very frustrating!
I tried adding my pictures of my card and layout but its not allowing me to add pictures now! I don't know whats  going on and I'm having a really bad arm day today! So anyways, there was suppose to be another list of blogs on my first post (this is part not showing up?)  The start of the "MASTER BLOG LIST" Some are participating in the Big ten hop and some aren't but they are all great blogs so be sure to check them out too!


http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
http://dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

http://funkycards.blogspot.com/
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/
http://www.kinderstampo.com/
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/

http://cricutmethat.blogspot.com/
 http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/

I will be working like i said on the master list over the next few days and have it finalized hopefully in a week, so please add your in the comment section if you'd like yours to be added. Like I said I'm having a Bad arm day and in lots of pain so I can't think clearly or concentrate with this much pain. Sorry for any confusion on the hop or if your blog isn't listed yet.  I only have the ones that were emailed to me. Unfortunately I can't get the linky tool to work and i don't know of any others and am too tired to do a search.
Be sure to see my other post for the Big Ten Hop Below for my ten favorites.


http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/2010/10/big-ten-blog-hop.html

I also, forgot I wanted to add some blog candy! But i  can't add a picture so if you want to win "The Surprise Candy" leave a comment and a way to contact you. I'll used random.org to choose the winners!!

Enjoy this day 10-10-10 it won't happen again until a thousand years!

27 comments:

  1. Jill don't sweat small stuff the 10-10-10 is still happening and there is buzy about it...
    Keep being you..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had trouble with blogger for 2 days now. Lost every thing I was following yesterday but they are back today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for all the trouble, keep your chin up. Surprises are better anyway for prizes.

    shanasewing@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "computer monsters" are still alive and well.
    Pat
    plweir@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your troubles! Love the blog!

    dmcarlisle09atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, surprises are the best, thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to win!

    http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, sorry to hear that.
    Thanks for the blog hop.

    Haidee

    created2bunique at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks Jill for putting my name here I love your work and your blog you go girl debbie @http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry you are having problems with blogger. It was weird for me the other day too. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was updating my blog.. SOOO far behind.. and lost everything as well. Don't sweat it hun!! As you may notice, I haven't tried again. :(

    Hugs, Tanya
    freddylswillima(at)windstream(dot)net
    www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The real surprise will be if I win. :)

    TFS,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun way to celebrate the day! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate losing stuff on the computer. I hope that your arm stops hurting soon.

    amandaremus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. enjoyed the day. hope yours got better. Loved your top ten some way cute layouts there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been having issues for two days too....sorry and thanks for all the work you are putting into this...and hey surprises are better anyways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hows this for a monster I still cant get the blog hop button to work...I am only getting the words and not the image :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Jill It's ok! Don't sweat over the small stuff. the 10-10-10 is still happening! I'm looking over alot of blogs. Thank for the start of it! I have a post so you are welcome to add mine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry you were having difficulties and it looks like you weren't the only one so like the scrapbooking queen said, "don't sweat the small stuff". Life's too short and scrappin's too fun.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love surprises!!!
    gad1974@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cool idea 10-10-10. Having fun through the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. YOUR BLOG HOP WAS GREAT. ALL OF US HAD A BAD START YESTERDAY. OH WELL. THAT IS LIFE. THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF YOUR HOP. I KNOW ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PUT IN TO THIS. I THINK IT WAS GREAT. YOUR REALLY SWEET. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for celebrating and a chance to win.
    joann0214yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry for the trouble you are having. We have all been there in some way. It will be better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry to hear about your issue! But you know what.. people still know about it and we're here to back you up! :) Not too sure if we're supposed to comment on this post (or the one posted on 10-9-10) to win your "surprise candy".. but I'm entering here. LOL Thanks for a chance to win!

    Terrie B
    terriennz @ att dot net
    crafteecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great projects...thanks for showing them! Sorry about the problems...blogger's been a bear lately!!

    ~Sharon C. sconn0925@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. sounds great!
    thanksdebbie
    gad1974@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10