Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hannuka Cards


I know its a lil early and we are all thinking Halloween! But when it comes to making Cards for Soldiers. We have to think way ahead. Time to make them, send to shipper, shipper sorts, boxes and mail, time to arrive to soldiers serving abroad, Soldiers choosing card, writes notes and mails. Time to arrive to Soldier's friends or family. So anyways, here are some cards I made for CFS! Nothing fancy but i think quite beautiful!


I used CTMH Magnifique papers, CTMH Stamp set for the small menorah, Star of David and bird, The Large Silver Menorah, is embossed in silver emboss powder I forget who makes the stamp. I used the Swiss Dots, Birthday candles, Snow Dots and one of those "border" emboss folders. Also the "silver paper " is actually tinfoil! Different ribbons. The blue looped is Martha Stewart Punch. I also used CTMH licorice opaques.


01 09 10