Friday, October 15, 2010

Monster mash Blog Hop!


Monster Mash Blog Hop Oct. 15 - Oct. 18

Hope your having a Spooktacular fun time visiting all the amazing blogs with all the awesome projects! You should have arrived here from  http://www.staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/

I couldn't decide on one project so I will be posting a new one each day this weekend!
 Here is my first project of the Hop!

Its a Sign i made using the Cricut and Design Studio with Happy Hauntings and George and welded the top sign. I used Make the cut and the Font Addams Family Regular for the words. I used Chipboard, black, white and Green vinyl for the signs and to link them together i used jump rings and punched holes using the cropodile!

The whole sign hanging on my door as it will be seen for the trick or treaters halloween night!

Close up Top sign

Close up




Be sure to check Back tomorrow for my Next Project!

01 09 10