Friday, October 29, 2010

Exciting News!

Two Exciting things happening!

First is I am so excited, I just can't believe it! I was chosen for my very first Design Team! Can't believe it!
Its for Fantabulous Cricut!  http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/  This will force me to get out of this funk i've been in!

Second, you should notice that I have a new button uptop about the Nov. 30 days of Gift Making Hop!  Excited about this too! Its 30 days of 30 different gift projects! From Gift ideas, cards, layouts and all sorts of stuff! Watch Daily for where you are to go each day! I've gathered some of the best talented people, not everyone i wanted was able to participate, but we have an awesome group! So each Day will be just one blog you visit, unlike other blog hops.  I did this so you could really pull in the project and get really inspired to get some gifts made!  Some may even have their items for sale so you can get some great gifts purchased before hand! The full list of the schedule will be posted Oct. 31st!

Stay tuned! Tons of Exciting stuff happening!
01 09 10