Monday, October 18, 2010

Trouble posting

Ok, I have been trying to get my post for the last day of the Monster Mash blog Hop and Blogger is NOT being nice!  I can't get my pictures to upload! :(   But some of the problem too, is its raining here and when it rains, my internet connection isn't so great. I WILL get it posted at some point today! Just wanted to let y'all know I didn't forget and nothing happened to me!

But while i have the chance i just want to thank you all for leaving me the nice comments, I've read each and everyone of them! They really mean alot to me that you took the time to post a few words!  Its been a really rough week this past week and this Hop has helped keep my mind off things, even if only for a short time each day. Then the comments just really brought some sunshine into my dark storm that i'm going thru right now. So, THANK YOU!

Now that I have my computer back all to myself again, I will be catching up on following people back and checking out everyone's creations and I'll be sure to leave comments too! So, check back here and there and hopefully I can get a good clear connection and get my pictures posted!
01 09 10