Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lordy, Lordy, Look Who's 40 Blog Hop Cont.

Today is another day celebrating Jenn's 40th Birthday! 

I sure hope you are enjoying all the projects and free MTC/SVG files and all the Blog Candy up for grabs not just from me but from the other gals too!

Sorry, About yesterday's post, sure was frustrating, I am wondering if with all the cool things blogger is adding and making blogs look more cool, more interactive and easier to add somethings; if that is what is causing all the glitches?  

So, If you hadn't checked out yesterday's post cause wasn't able to get pics and video to upload to post til late yesterday night, its there now! Just scroll on down to the next post to get there or if its not showing just click HERE to see it, you won't want to miss it!

Now For today's project I finally got around to my Sophia Workshop On the Go (WOTG) which I had ordered back in Feb to feature in March then in April and well, if you've been following me you know life has definitely given me some unexpected turns and twists and battles. It is perfect to go with the card Box I made in yesterday's Project.  So without further ado:
Sophia WOTG
CARDS:





Quick Video Tutorial Click HERE

If you Enjoy kits whether a Layout or Card Maker or even both the WOTG are fun and come with more than you need to make both cards and Layouts. It comes with easy to follow instruction that are pictures with written. If you order the Sophia Workshop you will get access to the full Tutorial that helps you follow the pamphlet with the pictures and written instructions. Which is a great way to have a CTMH gathering with friends too! You can earn free product by hosting a gathering. If you'd like more info you can email me HERE. If you'd like to order the Sophia WOTG (Workshop on the Go) from me click HERE and once I get notification from CTMH that an order has been placed I'll email you the link to the full video tutorial. I am planning on doing more in the near future.



Once again, the Blog Candy is posted in Wed. Post and you just simply need to leave a comment on at least one of the projects (but of course I love comment so if you comment everyday it would make me smile no bonus points) and don't forget to check out the other gal's blogs. Some are doing posts everyday of the hop and some only a few and some just one below is the list of blogs in the Hop!



Don't Forget to check back tomorrow I'll Have more Cards made from the WOTG!


01 09 10