Don't let Tax Day (April 15th) give you the blues!
The hop will be hopping today (Friday), April 15th, through Sunday, April 17th.
Join our blog hop, where you should have come from Jackie's Blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/ If you happen to come to the hop in the middle be sure to start at the begining where creative and crafty bloggers will be showcasing their cheerful, blue creations, including cards, scrapbook layouts, jewelry and more starting at Angie's Blog http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/
I created a Tshirt for my daughters upcoming birthday. She is so in love with the Jonas Brothers and we are always teasing her how obsessed she is and I found this cute saying. I cut it out using my MTC (Make The Cut software) using arial and aresol fonts. I used black flocked vinyl from Expressions of vinyl. You need to iron it on fairly quickly and not let the iron stqy on too long. as if you look closely at my work you i messed up the O thinking i'll just keep the iron on there just a few seconds longer just to be safe! NOPE! thier site said "X" amount of seconds they were right. I love how it came out and it was very easy to use this vinyl and fun!
check out Expression Vinyl site for your vinyl needs HERE!
You can purchase your own Make The Cut Software HERE!
though, sadly, it is no longer sold compatible with the Cricut unless you purchased it prior to March 16, 2010.
Before you hop onto the next blog hope you become a new follower, if you aren't already a faithful one :)
I love reading comments they sure do make me smile.
I have aCTMH stamp set up for blog candy.
To see more about this Hope For Japan Stamp set go HERE!
you are now off to Leah's Blog : http://www.leahscarddesigns.com/
Here is a list of in case you should get lost:
1. Angie, http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/
2. Ellen, http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
3. Tristan, http://tristans-time-4-crafti...n.blogspot.com/
4. Tammy, http://nestingpretty.blogspot.com/
5. Elaine, http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com/
6. Natalie, http://momm2my3girls.blogspot.com/
7. Angelia, http://angeliaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Belinda, http://www.beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com/
9. Mary G., http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com/
10. Wendy, http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/
11. Jackie, http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/
12. Jill, http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
13. Leah, http://www.leahscarddesigns.com/
14. Mary J., http://maryjaminski.blogspot.com/