Friday, April 15, 2011

Tax Day Blues Blog Hop!

Don't let Tax Day (April 15th) give you the blues!



The hop will be hopping today (Friday), April 15th, through Sunday, April 17th.

Join our blog hop, where you should have come from Jackie's Blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/  If you happen to come to the hop in the middle be sure to start at the begining where creative and crafty bloggers will be showcasing their cheerful, blue creations, including cards, scrapbook layouts, jewelry and more starting at Angie's Blog http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/

I created a Tshirt for my daughters upcoming birthday. She is so in love with the Jonas Brothers and we are always teasing her how obsessed she is and I found this cute saying. I cut it out using my MTC (Make The Cut software) using arial and aresol fonts. I used black flocked vinyl from Expressions of vinyl. You need to iron it on fairly quickly and not let the iron stqy on too long. as if you look closely at my work you i messed up the O thinking i'll just keep the iron on there just a few seconds longer just to be safe! NOPE! thier site said "X" amount of seconds they were right. I love how it came out and it was very easy to use this vinyl and fun!


check out Expression Vinyl site for your vinyl needs HERE!
You can purchase your own Make The Cut Software HERE!
though, sadly, it is no longer sold compatible with the Cricut unless you purchased it prior to March 16, 2010.

Before you hop onto the next blog hope you become a new follower, if you aren't already a faithful one :)
I love reading comments they sure do make me smile.
I have aCTMH stamp set up for blog candy.


To see more about this Hope For Japan Stamp set go HERE!

you are now off to  Leah's Blog : http://www.leahscarddesigns.com/



Here is a list of in case you should get lost:















32 comments:

  1. Love the T-shirt! There is nothing wrong with being Jonas obsessed! hehe Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that iron on vinyl!! You did a great job on that t-shirt, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, iron on vinyl! Reminds me I need to make a vinyl order :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol the shirt made me giggle. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute t-shirt. I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing.

    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha very cute!
    thanks for the chance to win!

    sweetliscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt.
    amanda
    ahaynes43055 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, great t-shirt! Your daughter will love the it, TFS!
    Jenn
    www.craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Didnt know you could do that with vinyl. Something new to try. shannleffew2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill! Love the T-shirt! She will treasure it forever!http://maryjaminski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute shirt! Your daughter will love it!

    smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome T-shirt!:)

    Kaitlin
    angel1694@comcast.net
    http://cupcakesandcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Jill, I had to delete my last post as I forgot to leave my email ;-) blanphear @ yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I fear this disorder will be coming to my little girl soon. I am fearful and filled with dread:) Thank you for the really cute idea...I never thought of using my cutter to actually CUT the letters OUT! derherrrr!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea!
    Looks great, your daughter will love it!
    I never knew you could do this with vinyl.
    thanks for sharing:)

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the tshirt def something different and blue TFS NF Monica

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's funny! Love it! I must make one similar for my 14 YO DD but replace Jonas with McCartney:-)

    I'm a new follower!

    -Tammy

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! My sister needs one for Beiber :)

    ashleymckenzie@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the shirt, you did a great job.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This shirt is so cute...it made me smile :) I'm a new follower...if you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow as well!

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha, the shirt is wonderful :) I love the iron on vinyl too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am Colombian. I love to participate in their blog hop, I apologize that I do not speak English, but it helped me a translator. lucila_ortega@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great t-shirt!new follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hopping over to say hi. Love the shirt..

    Tam ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. The shirt is great....she will adore it!

    BethA
    bethsscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That shirt is so cute. My daughter was Nick Jonas obssessed starting at 3


    iluvkatie74
    at yahoo
    dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great T-shirt. TFS
    Debbie
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great T-shirt! I have two daughters so I can relate. Thanks for sharing this fun idea.
    Blessings,
    jana

    janambailey@wtconnect.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cool tee! I had no idea you could use vinyl on fabric!
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a little late hopping about my fellow bloggers, but rather late than never, right? lol LOVE, LOVE the t-shirt, toooo funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10