Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thankful Tuesday!

Ok I keep changing my mind on what I am doing on my blog! So I was gonna do Tuesdays as thrifty Tuesdays and let ya know about sales going on, but honestly I just don't have the time to do the research. Its alot more work than I realized. Hats off to those who do it, you deserve a pat on the back and a round of applause.  With all that is going on in my life lately it has been crazy, hectic roller coaster ride mostly full of stress and let downs. Just feel like every step forward I take, something pushes me down and I fall 5 steps back. To try to keep from getting more depressed than I already am, I am trying to focus on at least one thing I am thankful for each day. So I thought Tuesday would be a nice day for us all to find one thing no matter how small or big that we are Thankful for.

This Tuesday I am THANKFUL for
all my friends 4-D and Cyber!

What are you Thankful for?
01 09 10