Saturday, October 15, 2016

Cutest Nightmare Before Christmas Lanterns

I love the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and Haunted Mansion. Which of course my favorite ride at Disneyland is the Haunted Mansion! I've only been to Disneyland, since I live an hours drive away for 7 years. Someday, I hope to get to Disney World. In any case, that's why I have lots of Haunted Mansion cutting files.


I've designed a bunch of Lanterns and has been my thing lately. I've listed these and a few others in my Etsy Shop. I have 5 Different Lantern "Bases."  Depending on your needs/want, every "Design" is done in the 5 different Lantern Bases.  Each, Lantern base has 3 (three) different "Cuts."  The Lanterns are 4 Sided, I'm working on a 5 and 6 sided Lanterns, but those are giving me bits of fits. For now, I'm sticking with the 4 Sided ones. Each Lantern has a One (1) piece "Cut", a Two (2) piece "Cut" and a Four (4) Piece "Cut," so you can easily cut what Size you need.

This is Three of the Nightmare Before Christmas Lanterns. Each Lantern is slightly different "designs", (each one sold separately). The " bottom windows" designs are all the same, but the "top windows" design are different. These are cut from paper, so therefore, i can only use battery operated candles, to prevent fire!





Check my Etsy Shop for ALL the Nightmare Before Christmas Lanterns Cutting Files! I also have other Lantern Designs available. I have quite a few of Lantern Designs "work in progress" already, still working on finishing or tweaking! As, I finish them I'll be listing them in my Etsy Shop

Until Next Time...
Happy Hauntings!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10