Monday, October 17, 2016

Nightmare Before Christmas Candle Jars

I have designed a few Nightmare Before Christmas Borders. I have currently four (4) available in my Etsy Shop. They are sold all 4 in a bundle.


The borders I've used on my candle jars below are the same borders I have for sale in my Etsy Shop, except they were "tweaked" to fit the individual measurements of the jars. I'm not sure, if there'd be an interest in purchasing these borders specifically for use on Candle Jars or not?  Not that you can't use the borders above, but these borders are "designed" specifically for different sized Jars for the circumference and height.What are your thoughts?





I used black permanent vinyl on all the "jars"




The adorable Nightmare Before Christmas Ribbon on the Jar below, is from DCL Ribbons, on Etsy




Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN The Scrapoholic aka Jill

01 09 10