Sunday, September 12, 2010

CTMH Hooligans WOTG Halloween Card & Scrapbook kit

This is an adorable kit. CTMH has these WOTG (Workshops on the Go) they are basically kits. They include instructions to make cards and a double page layout. You get enough in the kit to do both with TONS of left overs. Below I have a video that shows exactly what you get. I also, did the double layout and 6 cards. I switched mine up slightly from the Guide that CTMH has in the kit.  If you know me, I can not make any project exactly the way its suppose, I have to add something or change it up to make it my own.  These kits are great for beginners to advanced! You get an exclusive stamp set too, that is not available anywhere else but in the kit! You can purchase the kit from me online HERE or Email Me to order w/payment of via paypal or money order.

Here is a video of what you get in the CTMH Hooligans Workshop on the Go



Here is the Double Page Layout, mine is going to be two single layouts, because of the pictures I had on hand to work with.  I changed it up a little I don't have the adorable stamped monsters on the layout as called for in the kit because it didn't work with the pictures. I also, cut and pop dotted part of the paper strip. I added the scallop circles and stamped images from the Stamp set Creepy Cobwebs. I also, instead of using prisma glitter on the green strips, I embossed with Swiss dots and inked the "pear" cardstock strips with Clover Meadow ink. I also, added the "cobwebs" punched edge from Martha Stewart Punch. A few other changes. These pages went together quick and easy!



Here are the 6 cards I made. You make 2 of each in the Kit! Again. i changed things up slightly because thats what I do.  These cards I am going to be giving to OWH (Operation Write Home) that ExpressionsOf Faith.etsy.com on Facebook is sponsoring!  She is trying to collect 1,000 cards by Nov.  I still am doing my CFS (Cards For Soldiers) on the Cricut MB too. They both are the same type of "organizations" and I proudly support them. I figure its least I can do for those that fight and protect this beautiful country of mine!

01 09 10