Thursday, September 16, 2010

Disney Cricut Pooh And Friends Layout

I made this adorable layout yesterday using diecuts from previous Swaps.  It was all inspired by the Stampin Up Owl Punch that a friend had sent me a bunch of punched out Owls.  I used the new CTMH 12" Flip Flaps.  I used a 4 x12 flip flap and a 6x12 flip flap. Though, as excited as I was about them and thought they were the coolest things since break dancing on cardboard boxes, I was slightly disapointed. As you'll see in the pictures I post. when you attach them to the page protector they leave an "edge" on the edges and I was thinking it covered the whole page protector but maybe I am doing them wrong or something. I still think they are cool and add to scrapbooking. I guess I need to work with them a little more. And I am still excited about my layout and in LOVE with it!

Here's the Layouts before putting them into the Flip flaps


Here's the Layouts in the Flip flaps

Closed view in Flip Flaps
Opened View Inside Flip Flaps
01 09 10