Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CTMH Party Animals! (Close to my Heart)

I made a few cards for Create for a cause at ExpressionsOfFaith.etsy.com 
she is sponsoring "Operation Write Home". So i chose to do a few cards for her organization, even though  I have been part of an AWESOME group on the Cricut MB "Cards for Soldier" (AKA CFS) for over 3 years.  It is an awesome thing to do to give back to those who give to me w/out even knowing me! I love knowing they  have cards to send home to family and friends and how those family and friends feel when they recieve them!  I know that feeling because my brother has sent us a few cards when he's been deployed and its jsut a wonderful thing. They both do the same thing! 


Here are two Cards I made using CTMH Party Animal stamp set which you can order HERE!
 
Recipe:
CTMH Animal Party Stamp set
CTMH Inks, Black and Orange
CTMH Cardstock Gypsy, Pearl and black
Emboss folder "Swiss Dots" and "D'vine"
Copic markers to color in!
I sanded the paper to get the white look, CTMH cardstock has a whitecore.
01 09 10