Wednesday, August 10, 2016

25 Days Superhero Free MTC & SVG Cut Files! Day # 10 {Firefighter Icons}



Sorry Freebie Has Expired

Freebies are for a LIMITED Time!

Files come in both MTC (Make The Cut) & SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats in a compressed Zip File with a Picture in JPEG format, which is simply a "screen Shot of the "cut File" some come with just B&W JPEG others come with both B&W and Color JPEGS for tracing and reference.

They are in a compressed zipped file and when extracted there is a file in MTC (Make The Cut) and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) Formats. You need an electronic die cut machine with software that can read/open either an MTC or SVG format file.


Until Next Time...

Happy Kutting!

TTFN The Scrapoholic

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I noticed that this is not available anymore as a free file so I tried to go on your Etsy site and buy it, but I didn't see it there either; is there somewhere I might find this file and your fireman file for purchase? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an expired listing. I haven't gotten to the superhero files to get the SCAL & Silhouette & add PNG. I've been waiting to relist any that expire until I can update them with those formats. If you don't need them I can list with just the MTC, SVG & JPEGs. If you need SCAL, Silhouette, or PNG it will take me a day to get to it. Just let me know either way.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10