Sunday, May 23, 2010

All My MTC! Files as of Today

Here's a spot that I have to put all my files in one post as of today.  Hope i didn't miss any? If I did let me know. The version of MTC! that i have as of today is 2.2.1 (which I believe is the latest version from what i can tell?)

 Make The Cut! has added a Wireframe option so you can cut on:
Craft Robo
Craft Robo Pro
Silhouette
Pink Wishblade
Blue Wishblade
Gazelle
Gazelle "lookalikes": FunCut, and CutOK

I do not own any of those machines, I have the Cricut Expression, so I don't know how it works with them.
Click on The Blue words below to download the files.
all borders
collection of hearts
all swirls
Borders 3 more
circled mat overlay
circles galore
Floral circle swirl
Deco Fan die cut
File Folders foldable
Flower leaves mesh
full web
Heart Flourish Border
heart of heart diecut
Scrolled lace mesh
Collection of Hearts
Tags Corners and more
01 09 10