Monday, May 3, 2010

May My CTMH Specials

My CTMH Specials


I decided to run my specials throughout the Month of May! I am offering the following specials. These are "MY" personal specials and are not affiliated or offered thru or from CTMH. 
All specials end midnight (PST)Sunday may 2, 2010

If ordering thru my Website, the free items that I personally am offering will be mailed out separately from me to you. You will not see them in checkout on my Website.


You can send me an order directly thru me via email and i take payments thru paypal (including credit cards) and I will except money orders. If sending order thru email, I'll send payment info back thru email. any questions please feel free to email me

Orders of min. $25 you will recieve The Petite Perks Stamp Set (including Studio J)



Orders of min. $50 you will recieve the Petite Perks Stamp Set and Sticker Set (including Studio J on-line orders)


Orders of min. $75 you will receive the Petite Perks Stamp Set, Sticker Set,  and A-door-ables Set (including Studio J on-line orders)

Orders of min. $100 you will receive the Petite Perks Stamp Set, Sticker Set,  A-door-ables Set and Set of Clear cards (Z1309). (including Studio J on-line orders)
Also, You will be offered during Check out from CTMH a discounted price or free on the SOTM (Stamp Of The Month) Stamp Set (D1421) It can be ordered seperatley too for the Reg. Price of $22.95 (unfortunately, not available for Studio J orders, sorry)

Spend $25 you pay $17.21 (25% off)
Spend $50 you pay $ 11.48 (50% off)
Spend $75 you pay $5.74 (75% off)
Spend $100 you get it FREE! (100% off)


Can I combine classic and Studio J orders?
Studio J orders cannot be combined with any other type of order. Studio J layouts are processed and shipped separately from all other Close To My Heart products, with the exception of Memory Protectors® included with certain qualifying orders.
01 09 10