Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cricut Robotz Tutorial

FINALLY!!
Ok For real this time! It took me so long and so many bumps in the road to do this! I can't believe how hard it is to write such a different kind of tutorial that i am use to writing. I am 100% DONE with my picture written tutorial for the Cricut  Robots 46-50!!! Its a whopping 25 pages! But it has tons of pictures!!! Most is in B&W for easier printing. As suggested thru a good friend I copyrighted in thru myfreecopyright.com  (not something I usually do).  The Tutorial is 100% Free. I have included some "legal stuff" in the tutorial on sharing and other stuff I suggest you read it. Part of the sharing is that you are to Please direct people here to download, not to post it to your blog, website, email it, etc! Thank you for understanding. (This is not something that I usually do either but as I said I worked really hard on this and I feel I deserve the credit for writing this, it may not be the best but it is mine and it took alot of time and frustrations).  Again thanks for understanding and I sure hope it helps get these Fun Robotz assembled!

01 09 10