Saturday, May 1, 2010

My CTMH Specials


Throughout the weekend I am offering the following specials. These are "MY" personal specials and are not affiliated or offered thru or from CTMH. 
All specials end midnight (PST)Sunday may 2, 2010

If ordering thru my Website, the free items that I personally am offering will be mailed out separately from me to you. You will not see them in checkout on my Website.


Orders of min. $25 you will recieve The Petite Perks Stamp Set


Orders of min. $50 you will recieve the Petite Perks Stamp Set and Sticker Set


Orders of min. $75 you will receive the Petite Perks Stamp Set, Sticker Set,  and A-door-ables Set

Orders of min. $100 you will receive the Petite Perks Stamp Set, Sticker Set,  A-door-ables Set and Set of Clear cards (Z1309).
Also, You will be offered during Check out from CTMH a discounted price or free on the SOTM (Stamp Of The Month) Stamp Set (D1421) It can be ordered seperatley too for the Reg. Price of $22.95

Spend $25 you pay $17.21 (25% off)
Spend $50 you pay $ 11.48 (50% off)
Spend $75 you pay $5.74 (75% off)
Spend $100 you get it FREE! (100% off)
01 09 10