Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wedding Album

I finally finished the album! I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. Still after all this time getting used to how long things take me and not quite to the level I'd like.  But I'm sure the newly weds will love it (at least I hope cause i can't exactly return it) I used mostly CTMH papers. Hydrangea (the dark purple) is the main color since her color was "purple" and I also used amethyst, keylime and sweet leaf cardstocks.  The pattern papers i used is mainly Bella with some other (i believe) DCWV prints and pattern papers.


Most of the cuts are from Cricut "wedding" cartridge. The Flowers are from "George".  The flower mesh on the first page is an MTC design, so is the heart border and loop design.  The "wedding Party" cut is from the MTC Gallery, just search "wedding" it should come up.
01 09 10