Saturday, May 8, 2010

Proudly Donating to Flood Victims of Tennessee

Most have heard of the Flooding in Tennessee. I am proudly donating 15% of my sales from my stores, including my CTMH website for the next month to flood victims.  I have a friend whose church is collecting gift cards for flood Victims. There is also a local charity that you can donate directly too.  Hands On Nashville (HON.org). It is a local organization that has been instrumental in organizing relief efforts.
Http://facebook.com/thescrapoholic  click >> and then click SHOP NOW
http://etsy.com/shop/thescrapoholic
http://thescrapoholic.myctmh.com

If you would like to place a CTMH order directly thru me instead of the website. Email me

2 comments:

  1. That is a very generous thing you are doing....how nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind Nashville and surrounding areas were hit hard from this flood. God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts I love to hear constructive feedback

01 09 10