Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days Of Christmas Cards n Sketches ~ Day 1

I've created 30 different style Christmas cards to stock my Etsy and My Zibbet stores and for my own personal use too for family and friends. In between all my doctor appts. this past month, I took advantage of my nerve block that went successful and the less amount of pain I was in. I still have pain and unfortunaltey always will but with more nerve blocks and PT I will be in much less pain and hopefully gain alot more use of my arm back. I got busy, before the pain came back! So, I decided along with the 30 days of Handmade Gift Giving Blog Hop, to do my 30 cards. The Cards will each have a sketch that I have personally sketched out with pen and paper, as I don't know how to do so on the computer and don't even have a clue which program to even use to do so. I will be posting the Christmas Cards super early (my time, PST) 6:00 am (PST) and then between 7:00 and 9:00 am PST the 30 Days of Handmade Christmas Gift Making Blog Hop (say that 10 times fast LOL!). It will be a busy Month. I sure hope you enjoy all the inspiration coming this month!

Here is my First Christmas Card and Sketch

Christmas Card Sketch Day 1

Christmas Card Day 1

I've added Mr. Linky below if you'd like to post your card that you made from this sketch! You can add up to Dec. 23rd.

Be sure to come back in a few hours for Day 1 of the 30 Days of Handmade Gift Giving!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
01 09 10