Friday, November 25, 2011

Poinsettia Wreath MTC - SVG File

Yesterday I posted my Poinsettia Flower wreaths. They are so easy, fun and Festive and can be done in so many colors and embossed or not embossed. Anyways, payloadz wasn't working the past couple days so i wasn't able to upload the files to get my buy it button to post. I am selling the files for $2.50. The file is a zipped file which contains both MTC and SVG format. I don't know how to convert to any other and I can do the ESP/AI format if needed just post that you'd like that format but it doesn't appear anyone who comes here wants/needs that format, so I rarely bother with it, but will do it if need be. 

Here's a few reminder pictures:




You can purchase the MTC and SVG Files (for Make The Cut and Sure Cuts Alot software) by clicking the BUY IT NOW button. (paypal is required, and once paid is an automatic download)


I am trying to work on a PDF for hand cutting for those that don't have an electronic cutter.

Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill aka The Scrapoholic

01 09 10