Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days Of Christmas Cards n Sketches ~ Day 3




Card Sketch 3


Cards made from Sketch:












The Cards are A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") The "mat" is 4" x 5.25", the larger square is 1.75", and the smaller square is 1.5"

Bet you weren't expecting that many? I really wanted to give a good idea on color combos and prints vs. embossed. Theres more you could do I'm sure.  Did you notice I didn't ink any edges! OMG! Do you know how much it bugs me! but I do like them and I was trying to make them quick n easy, no stress other than the lining up straight which you can probably notice not all are, but thats the unique handmade part of the cards. heck I've seen machine made ones worse! LOL!

I've added Mr. Linky below if you'd like to post your card that you made from this sketch! 

Be sure to come back in a few hours for Day 3 of the 30 Days of Handmade Gift Giving!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
01 09 10