Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days Of Christmas Cards n Sketches ~ Day 15

I apologize for not getting my card postings up the past few days. I had a nerve block done on Monday, it was a radio frequency block, different than the other one I had. I hoping it last the 6 months or longer, but i did get the vertigo that is a side effect and boy its no fun. I feel for anyone that suffers from vertigo. Anyways, I hope to get back on track as I'm starting to feel a bit more myself with only a few dizzy spells.

Card Sketch:



Cards from Sketches:






Below is a Mr. Linky tool to "link" your Cards you make from the sketch. You have til Dec. 23rd to link. I love seeing how others interpret my sketches.

Don't Forget to check out my 30 Days of Handmade Gift Giving too.



Until Next Time...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)
01 09 10