Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Cards N Scketches ~ Day 6



Sorry this didn't post yesterday. I am not sure why, I have it pre-scheduled and my other pre-scheduled post is posting but not my cards n sketches. I think I might have it fixed and most certainly hope I do! Its hard on the weekends to catch it as I am not on-line as much cause its family time on weekends. Before I know it my last 2 kids will be out of the hose and off to college too so we try to do as much family time as we can on weekends when dad/hubby is home. I know how fast time flies. Anyways, without any further ado here are the Christmas sketches n Cards:

Card Sketch:


Cards from Sketches:







Below is a Mr. Linky tool to "link" your Cards you make from the sketch. You have til Dec. 23rd to link. I love seeing how others interpret my sketches.

Don't Forget to check out my 30 Days of Handmade Gift Giving too. 


Until Tommorrow...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

01 09 10