Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Handmade Gift Giving Blog Hop ~ Day 25 Project 5




Project 5!


If you missed any of the 4 projects I posted today just click the links below

If you missed my earlier Post this morning Click HERE
If you missed my post for the Poinsettia Wreath MTC/SVG Files Click HERE
My 2nd Project is HERE
My 3rd Project HERE
My 4th Project HERE

This is a fun thing to do for a candy dish. I plan to give some as gifts filled with my Famous Fudge.Some I do plan to add their names, or some cute saying cut out of vinyl but I don't have my machine set up to cut. I guess I need to pull that out and get it set up.

Basically, you take some basic or fancy candlesticks or small fancy vases and maybe even some small candy dishes. They can be wooden, plastic or even glass. Mine are all glass. You'll need some super glue. Any ribbons or yarn, tinsel, beads and any other type of embellishments you desire to decorate.

You take the candle sticks and stack them as they fit together. There is a bit of playing around with them. Once you find the right style and concoction you will super glue the pieces together. Be very careful as not to super glue anything you don't want stuck together forever like your fingers :O 

Started with all these:

This is for one of the Candy Dish concoctions:

 Add some Green skittles
 then add the next candle holder upside down
 then add the candy dish up top
 Embellished with a simple ribbon bow

Here is a different one:

 And another One:

 Started with these:
 Step 2:
 Step 3:
 The set of 2 together:




I still have more to make but need a few more jars or candy dishes or bowls.
I have some that I want to add some more stuff to too.

Hope you have enjoyed all the post thus far, we still have 5 more days to go! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see whose blog you'll be going to.





If your just joining us below are the past days of the hop.


Simply Click their names to go to their blogs

Day  1 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Countdown Calendar 
Day  2 ~ Jessica The Creative Stamper ~ Wreath
Day  3 ~ Debbie DD's Crafts ~ Notepad
Day  4 ~ Sarah Pink Cricut ~ Scarf
Day  5 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Alterted Paper Mache Book
Day  6 ~ Crafty Queen ~ Calendar
Day  7 ~ Playing with Paper ~ Candle
Day  8 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Recycled Jars/Containers
Day  9 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Altered Clipboard
Day 10 ~ Thatz Uneek ~ Altered File Album
Day 11 ~ Kinderstampo ~ table setting 
Day 12 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Candle
Day 13 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Altered Candles
Day 14 ~ Funky Cards ~ Wall hanging
Day 15 ~ Creations With Gill ~ Treat Box
Day 16 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Sweet Treat Cups
Day 17 ~ Cardstock and Coffee ~ Recipe, Box, n Ornament
Day 18 ~ The Cropping Canuck ~ Mini Album
Day 19 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Altered Tin
Day 20 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ Home Decor
Day 21 ~ Playing With Paper ~ Recipe
Day 22 ~ Scrap n Today ~ Sweet Treat
Day 23 ~ Simple Sarah ~ Ornament
Day 24 ~ The Scrapoholic ~ 3 Projects

Don't Forget to check out my 30 Days of Christmas Cards too. 
(Cards and Sketches are posted later in the day)

Until Tomorrow...
Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jill (aka The Scrapoholic)

01 09 10